Staying organized is so worth it. Check out the list below. If you do any of the following, there may be some organizing to do in your future:
- Frantically search for your keys when you have to leave.
- Your closets are full but you wear less than half of the clothes in there.
- Purchase things at the store/grocery store only to see later you already have it.
- Can’t park in the garage…too full.
- Have boxes filled with paperwork that you need to go through.
- Have 10 sets of sheets but only 2 beds in the house.
- Have boxes or USBs full of photos that are on the “project” list.
- Keep all prescriptions, even if many have expired.
- You keep moving piles of items to find the floor or counters.
- Would have paid your bill on time if it made it to the top of the pile.
- Arrive at appointments frazzled because of the chaos at home.
If you answered yes to any of these things, you should know — there are solutions! Call HauteMove today and let’s talk!
“Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed.” — Aaron Neville